When it comes to photographs, clothing matters. What you wear can make or break a photo. I am here to help you decide what to wear. Some clients need very little help from me and others prefer a lot of my help. Either way, please feel free to talk to me about wardrobe. I want you to feel happy and confident in your wardrobe choices. I am here to help you! Below are a few helpful reminders/tips along with my Pinterest board for clients.
- Pick things that are true to you and your style but kick it up a notch!
- Pay attention to shoe choices
- pick clothing for each family member that coordinates, and avoid being overly “matchy.” Meaning, don’t put everyone in the exact same thing.
- Avoid clothing with logos or words, neon or overly bright colors.
- Stick to a color palette of 3-4 colors.
- Lastly, feel free to snap a picture of your wardrobe and share it with me if you are unsure.